our COVID-19 plan
While the Garden Table experience may look a little different we are dedicated to the safety of our staff and guests while still providing the best experience around!
- If you are sick or have been around anyone who has been sick in the last 24 hours please do not enter.
- If you have experienced any of the common COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days please do not enter.
- Please maintain a six foot distance between you and other guests not in your party.
- Check in at the host stand and you will receive a text when your table is ready. Please do not wait for a table inside the restaurant.
- Parties of 7 or more will be sat at different tables. We can not push tables together for any reason.
- Masks are to be worn when entering the restaurant for any reason.
- Children are required to stay with a parent or guardian at all times.
Thank you for being understanding and we are so excited to have you dining with us again!
We have updated some of our internal procedures to do our part in the mitigation of COVID-19.
- Each staff member will be screened before starting their shift
- Staff members who are experiencing symptoms or have been around people who are sick will not be allowed to work
- All staff members are required to wear a mask and gloves
- Staff members will be required to change gloves and wash hands frequently
- Hourly, we will be sanitizing all point of sale terminals, door handles, restrooms, and other surface areas touched frequently by employees and guests
- Hand held point of sale terminals will be sanitized after every use
- Commonly touched items such as condiment bottles will not be available to guests
- We will be sanitizing all tables and chairs once guests leave/before seating other guests
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the restaurant for guest use
- Restrooms are equipped with touchless soap and paper towel dispensers
- There will be markers to help guests maintain appropriate social distance while waiting on restrooms or to check in with the host
- Constant awareness of self and others
The Garden Table is a local eatery and fresh juicery with two Indianapolis locations.
We serve seasonally influenced and locally sourced food and cold pressed juice. We believe in simple dishes, made from natural ingredients, grown and harvested by local farmers.
We proudly hand pick our local farms and dry goods purveyors, and we are happy to share them with you! If you are interested in becoming a vendor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Smoking Goose Meatery
Eden Prairie Farms
Sweet Life Honey Farm
- Silverthorn Farm
- The Carthage Mill
- Lynd Creek Sugar Camp
- Capriole Cheeses
- Nicole-Taylor’s Pasta and Market
- Native Bread
- Mariah Farms
- Tinker Coffe Co.
- Presto Kombucha
- Wilks & Wilson
- SoBro Cafe
- Molly & Myrtle